Sr. Enterprise Information Architect
Location: San Diego, CA
Our client in San Diego, CA is looking for a Sr. Enterprise Information Architect. They have asked us to assist them in their search effort to fill this high profile position. This is a direct, full-time opportunity with our client. A detailed job description is listed below.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
• The person who fills this role will be responsible for developing information standards, strategy, and services for the company.
• Candidates must have experience with information architecture, master data management, information lifecycle management, common data models and enterprise information standards.
• The Architect will be responsible for planning activities that define the information needs of the enterprise and for designing the information blueprints to meet those needs.
• The Enterprise Architect will work with the domain specific architects to develop solutions to support business intelligence, “Big Data”, Information Analytics, and Enterprise Information Technology.
• Assist in the coordination of information governance activities
• Understand the information needs of the enterprise with emphasis on executive information consumption and information that comes from or is provided to parties external to the enterprise
• Develop and maintain an integrated, subject-oriented, predominantly conceptual enterprise information model that represents essential information produced and consumed across the enterprise
• Develop and maintain cross-references that map elements of the enterprise Information model to organization, function, and process business models
• Define and publish information management standards
• Stay abreast of information management industry trends and energy information models and champions their potential to improve enterprise Information management
• Educate upward and outward about the business value of enterprise information architecture and information management
• Identify gaps in information architecture management practices and orchestrates eliminating gaps
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science or other relative Technical Degree (equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
• 10+ years of experience working in an IT department
• Experience developing strategic and tactical plans to meet operational support strategies, goals and objectives
• Experience working with outsourced teams, or contract teams
• Experience analyzing, designing, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of process improvement activities
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Familiar with solutions like SSRS, OBIEE, Netezza, MicroStrategy and Hadoop.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Justin Williams at email@example.com Justin can also be reached directly at (760) 807-3930. Thank you for your time and consideration.
The ProSource Group